Sunday, May 30, 2010

One day before test...



Cannot study…listening to songs, music, everything…phone is offline…msn is in “Do not disturb” status…everything is calm & peace for a good study environment…the colour of package of biscuit I’m eating is blue…just like my mood…


Hate myself somehow for giving myself stress mode with just a small small matter. Have i really changed better already? Why izzit I was being so sure and told everyone that I finally did? Too desperate can cause self-misunderstood! It’s very guilty myself get “merajuk” easily after thinking back. Again, I chose to run away, to avoid. I know he’ll get mad at me this time for doing this again, as I promised him I won’t give him silent treatment without letting him know. I really wanna concentrate in studies, don’t want any hassle, not even wanna contact with him for the time being. I’m sorry again The thing is it’s not working. My mind is messed as usual when anything happen between us.

I’m stressed and couldn’t think of what to do again. Sorry~

(p/s: I hope I won’t fail my tests)

1 comments:

HF Ong said...

Good job!

Post a Comment